Product selected of the
SIAL Innovation Selection 2022!


Yerba Mate with the addition of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.). Elaborada has a lot of sticks (about 35% of the total), which are a kind of filter that prevents the dust from clogging the bombilla. Recommended for people who are looking for a new, softer taste and milder stimulation. Perfect for drinking during the day, it helps to de-stress, calm down and regenerate after physical exertion. A good choice for beginners.
Yerba mate consists of dried, ground leaves and sticks of Paraguay holly, prepared for making an infusion popular mainly in South American countries. The name yerba mate was probably coined by the Jesuits. It comes from the transformed Latin word herba – herb and mati, which in Quechua means a gourd in which the herb is brewed. Yerba mate stimulates the mind, often used to improve memory and concentration. Used as a stimulating tonic, relieving mental and physical fatigue. The inhabitants of South America have known and appreciated the beneficial effects of Yerba Mate for centuries. Similarly to coffee, it stimulates, but compared to coffee, which stimulates strongly, but briefly – it stimulates for a long time, providing a lot of minerals and microelements, reducing the appetite at the same time.


Yerba mate 90%, dried hemp leaves 10%

Nutrition Facts

in 100g
Calories 0kJ / 0kcal
(Saturated Fat)
Total Carbohydrate
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 0g
Sodium 0g